Sunday, February 13, 2005

For Valentine's Day...

Things My Girlfriend and I Have Argued About is a savagely funny journal detailing everything he and she disagree about. From the introduction:
Nothing keeps a relationship on its toes so much as lively debate. Fortunate, then, that my girlfriend and I agree on absolutely nothing. At all.

Combine utter, polar disagreement on everything, ever, with the fact that I am a text-book Only Child, and she is a violent psychopath, and we're warming up. Then factor in my being English while she is German, which not only makes each one of us personally and absolutely responsible for the history, and the social and cultural mores of our respective countries, but also opens up a whole field of sub-arguments grounded in grammatical and semantic disputes and, well, just try saying anything and walking away.
And then there's He Said, She Said by Andrew and Sinta. He's English; she's Swiss. And here they are.


Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: