Thursday, December 16, 2004

Sweet and Sour Goth


Sweet and South Goth
Originally uploaded by Grace Nearing.
More people like them...

As if I didn't lose enough faith in humanity, here's a little bit more for us all...

There's a man on a cell phone, hanging in the hallway, leaning up against somebody's door. There's some drunk chick with one hand down his pants, another pulling up his shirt so that she can make out with his abs. (He was kind of furry.) He has one hand on the back of her head, his head is tilted back, and he's really enjoying what's going on... obviously...

That's not the part that disgusts me...

The part that disgusts me was the cell phone conversation he was having...

"Yeah. Of course, honey, I miss you, too. I know, I know, I just haven't seen my brother in such a long time... Yeah, we're having fun, of course. Went to the hockey game... It was a lot of fun. And don't worry, sweetie, I'll be home on Sunday night.... Yeah... Of course.... Uh-huh... Miss you, too. Love you, honey. Tell your mom I said hello. Bye."

Nice. Fucking great.

Ever have an urge to use old garden implements to disembowel people? 'Cuz I sure do...

So I've spent a lot of time thinking about the girl on the phone... who she was... what was going to happen in her life... what made her most happy... if she knew or not...

When I came back from the bathroom (sockless, I might add) they were both gone... The best I can hope for at this moment is that they're sterile... That's all...

BLOG LINK

No comments: