Wednesday, November 17, 2004

North Georgia Ponderings: Running in Circles Counterclockwise Edition

Makes Me Grin

[Note: The following post is in response to this:
Straight male seeks Bush supporter for fair, physical fight - m4m
Reply to: anon-47785163@craigslist.org
Date: Wed Nov 03 19:11:50 2004

I would like to fight a Bush supporter to vent my anger. If you are one, have a fiery streek, please contact me so we can meet and physically fight. I would like to beat the shit out of you.]


I think it is a pretty safe bet that 99% of "us" have not been in an actual fight since fourth grade. I was in the the USAF for 22 years and realized much to my amusement that a decent brawl every now and then was actually good for a man's soul. How strange your thinking? It's actually pretty simple and it goes back to the standing up to the bully to find he will leave you alone thing.

I have found a person is actually more frighten of the pain they THINK will be inflicted upon themselves during or after the confrontion rather than the few bruises incurred in the majority of situations. So, where am I going with this? What im trying to say is a person needs to know what a punch...A good one, feels like now and then and experience for themselves the feeling of having stood up for themselves or someone or something they love and the confidence that comes with it. Hmm. Fight Club?....Nothing to Fear but Fear Itself? You get the picture.

However, The individual mentioned above is probably just your everyday big mouth New York City New Yorker that they boast of and if it's really a fight he wants should contact [NAME DELETED] im sure he could arrange something. I personally wouldn't waste my time or energy or even pull myself away from a Friday night big titty show on univision TO WHUP HIS WHINY FRUSTRATED JACKING OFF ALL DAY AND NITE ASS just so he can bring himself to watch FOX and Alan Colmes again. Oh, and thanks makes me grin too.

Peace be with you.





No comments: