Friday, April 02, 2010

Supermunchee

Yup! I think I'm back to my good old days...watching korean series again! ha!ha!


Oh My Lady - It stars Chae Rim ( from my fave Dalja's Spring) and Choi Si Won ( a member of the famous korean boy group, Super Junior). I must admit that even if I'm aware of the existence of Super Junior and I've watch my fave Sorry Sorry music video for a zillion times now, I really haven't noticed Choi Si Won until I watched the first episode of Oh My Lady. ha!ha! I guess there are just a lot of guys in the group that I failed to notice him. Anyway, after that, I immediately watched again SJ's music videos just to see Si Won. It's like watching the videos for the first time! ha!ha!

As for the series, the first episode was so interesting and funny that I think I'm gonna get hooked with this one till the end. I'm also actually curious if love with blossom from these two people since Chae Rim plays a 35-year old divorced mother and Si Won plays a twenty-something Korean celebrity.

From Cougar Is In

No comments: