Saturday, November 26, 2005

Super Secret Scroll

Thanks a lot! Le Grrr...

Ok, so I am at work.. le sigh... But out of nowhere a supervisor comes up to me and asks what's up with the ex. She didn't show up for her midnight start time for her turkey day shift. I just kept repeating "I don't know" until he exhausted his questions. To try and speed things up I asked if he had her cell, but he didn't want to take it. Then I suggested he check the call in log.. he said he would look. WTF? I get checked before the logs? Grrr...

So now this leaves me in an emotional bind. Well, not really, but I was going for dramatic effect. Should I be worried that something may have happened to her? (I mean, not matter what crap she does to me I'm going to always care about her. To some degree...) Should I assume that she just called in? (Which by the way is a really crappy thing to do with shortened holiday coverage. That's the only reason I'm here... well that and my pledge.) Should I just not care? (I think I covered that that is not completely an option.)

I dunno. I just know that whatever happened I will probably never know. And I'll have to be ok with that. Just assume that she is fine. Unless she is in a weird accident or something and there is a collection for her or a card and I'm like "what happened?" Then that would be obvious to everyone what happened in another area. About as obvious as when her name changes on all her stuff around work. Whatever. So I guess that's the topper on my crap cake for the night. Well, it's not too crappy, but I'm being mr. negative... so whatever. I need to stop saying whatever. Grrr...

Ok, I'm eating pie, blogging and getting paid for it. Life is not so bad after all...

Visit "Super Secret Scroll"

No comments: