Saturday, July 23, 2005

Ybba Fever

That's okay.

everyone's given up and stopped checking in on my blog.

that's okay.

i haven't been home lately.

last night was the first night in about three weeks i managed to get 8 hours of sleep.

i owe about 54 people emails, i don't have an apartment to move into in NY, i don't have my loans straightened out, i don't have a job waiting for me, my closet is exploding and yet i always feel that i have nothing to wear, due to the heat the number of black bananas in my freezer waiting to be turned into banana bread is growing at an alarming rate.

...but, i have danced the night away, i have had a picnic at sunset, i have bicycled home from the haymarket feeling as though i were soaring above the clouds, i have smiled in my polka dotted swimming suit, i have eaten spicy soup on a fire escape, i have made a new friend who is full of suprises and who i suspect is often suprised by me.

it's interesting what you learn about yourself when someone new comes into your life to challenge you, and you feel a million emotions at once, and you start to hold on to every moment as long as you can but they escape your clutches so fast. so fast.

that's all i have to say right now.

Visit "Ybba Fever"

No comments: