Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Very Zen

Uuuuungh.

I'm tapped out today. So, I thought I'd do a short "things about me" list. Also Greenthumb and Danielle sent me some questions to answer, and they couldn't have come at a better time. Thanks guys.

Random Facts About Me:

1. I am terrified of spiders. I don't even like the word.
2. I have never had sex anywhere terribly risque like an airplane or elevator, and I'm ok with that.
3. On more than one occasion I informed a college professor that he was a boorish twat.
4. I sometimes have problems with authority figures.
5. I am pigeon-toed.
6. If Husbando and I are unable to have children, I'd like to move to Wyoming and buy a ranch.
7. I am very put-off by any form of velvet. It gives me the heebie-jeebies.
8. I could eat my weight in cheese every single day. Seriously.
9. I despise fur on anything but an animal, yet I'll eat the hell out of a steak.
10. I secretly want to be a makeup artist so that I can help Christina Aguilera to not look like a barnslut.

And, the Questions:

1. What book would I like to be? The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

2. Have I ever had a crush on a fictional character? Um, cha. Han Solo.

3. What is the last book I bought? The last book in The Gunslinger series.

4. What is the last book I read? Getting Pregnant for Dummies.

5. What book am I currently reading? Nothing at the moment, but I'm going to purchase Gene Wilder's new book asap.

6. What 5 books would I take with me if I were stranded on a desert island? Hitchhiker's, The Hobbit, one Calvin and Hobbes compilation, one Far Side compilation, and A Wrinkle in Time.

Visit "Very Zen"

No comments: