Sunday, February 06, 2005

Clutching at Straws

The Hidden Meaning

listening to: the jam - going underground
"...some people might say my life is in a rut, but i'm quite happy with what i got..."

because i am a rather pathetic character (to say the least) i found myself with absolutely nothing better to do this evening than to watch a depressing documentary about Auschwitz: The Nazis and 'The Final Solution' on BBC2 and look up the "meaning" of some of my recent freaky dreams on the internet.

i'll say nothing about the documentary as i'm sure you can imagine what kind of god-awful things it described, but i'll tell you about some of my dream interpretation:

wasps = i am filled with angry thoughts and feelings; i have a growing hatred towards someone; but also, i have a fearlessness of warding off my enemies.

fingers being injured or chopped off = i have anxieties about my ability to accomplish a demanding task.

zombies = i feel physically and/or emotionally detached from the people and situations currently surrounding me; i feel out of touch; i feel dead inside and am simply going through the motions of daily living.

digging = i am working too hard in trying to uncover the truth in a problem that is haunting me; i am also preoccupied with trying to find out about myself, my reputation, and my self-identity.

vicious dog = i have some kind of inner conflict within myself; i have lost my ability to balance aspects of my life; i am hesitant in approaching a new situation or i have no desire to move forward with my goals.

i'll leave you to draw your own conclusions about all of that, it'll be more fun ;-)

incidentally, to dream of a zoo supposedly signifies a loss of freedom; represents chaos and confusion; a place where abilities and talent go unnoticed; you or an aspect of your life feels caged in; and you may need to tidy up some situation of your life.

so, what does it mean when a person goes back to work at a zoo?! exactly the bloody same!! aaarrrggghhhh! oh well, it's too late now. i've sent my signed copy of the contract back to personnel and i'm probably legally bound to serve my time now.

(somebody

please

help

me...)

BLOG LINK

No comments: