If You're Thinking, 'Boy, This Would've Been Perfect for That One Popular Website,' Well, I Thought So Too
In honor of our favorite civil rights leader and corny movie ad, it's time to play...
Quote from Martin Luther King Jr., or the trailer for "Coach Carter"?
1. You have an incredible gift up here.
2. Without love, benevolence becomes egotism.
3. In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
4. So you take away basketball—and you challenge them academically?!
5. If man hasn't discovered something that he will die for, he isn't fit to live.
6. You should be all you can.
7. Ask yourself, “Do I want better?”
8. Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
9. Richmond is gonna riot if you forfeit that game!
10. Everybody can be great because anybody can serve.
11. All you gotta do is have the dream.
Click "Read More!" for answers.
Dr. King: 2, 3, 5, 8, 10
Coach Carter trailer: 1, 4, 6, 7, 9, 11